Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Endings and Beginnings...

Hey everyone,

I know that another issue of The Dispatch is long overdue but unfortunately it just does not seem like it is meant to be. I have decided to hang up my reaper blades for a little while but instead of just shutting down the blog I have decided to change it.

Rather than just focusing on AT-43, I am going to start covering the various miniature gaming projects that I am working on and also anything else that I have been playing at home and around town. Things are definitely going to be a little bit different around here but hopefully you can still find a little something you enjoy.

Until next time, may all of your dice come up Dragons!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I will surely miss your AT43 reports this week... I think this blog is awesome and hope that in this new stage the AT43 content remains strong

Regards

Anonymous said...

Some blogs evolve. When they do, it is usually for the better.

I started mine about a LoTR Mines of Moria project then it became a hobbyist blog with various miniatures and terrain project. Then more and more stuff related to pop culture sneaked in.

As we develop an audience, our regular readers enjoy knowing more about the other things we like doing.

Given the quality of your posts about AT-43, I'm sure I'm going to enjoy whatever else you have to write about.