Sunday, March 30, 2008

Gaming in Lost Wages: Operation Damocles comes to the Little Shop of Magic!

In April, my local gaming group will be kicking off Phase 1 of Operation Damocles. My LFGS, Little Shop of Magic (you can find them on the web here ) is hosting the campaign and we will be playing games every Sunday from 1pm to 6pm for four weeks. At the end of this time, the points will be totaled and the winner will receive a set of shiny, new Operation Damocles custom dice! Here is a picture of the sample die created for us by Chessex.


The final dice will be in different colors but this gives a good idea what they will look like. Everyone participating in the event will receive some participation dice while the winner will also receive a full set of twelve golden dice (well, gold colored anyway...).

I plan on tracking the campaign results on the Little Shop of Magic forums (which you can find here) as well as here on the blog. I am also in the process of making another three dimensional version of the poster map for us to use though this one is going to be a little different from the original. Just minor changes but hopefully enough to make it a little more visually interesting then two of the posters placed side by side. Right now I am still working on it but I will be posting pictures very soon.

I will be gaming tomorrow down at the Shop and I will be bringing the camera so by tomorrow night there should be a full battle report with pictures. Until then, may all of your dice come up Dragons!

No comments: