Sunday, June 22, 2008

AT-43 Upcoming Releases: the Therian bomb-bot

Hey everyone,

I was just pointed to this picture of the upcoming Storm Arachn unit. From what I have heard (and judging by the picture as well...) this is supposed to be some kind of a bomb bot.

There is still no official word whether they will be type I or type II infantry but either way they sound like a blast. Sorry, couldn't resist. There is also speculation about whether there might be other variations on this frame just as there are on the Golem and Goliath frames but there is no official word yet. Still it seems like it would be an interesting addition to have a bunch of these little guys running around with nanoblasters on their backs.

As for my Frostbite terrain project, I have been making progress with it and I should have some pictures up within the next couple of days. I am not going to be able to make as much terrain as I had originally hoped but I think that this will give me a really good head start. Plus the whole thing will be modular so adding more will be easy to do but more on this later. Until then, may all of your dice come up Dragons!

No comments: